A FREE Workshop for Couples and Individuals
How to Become Closer to Your Partner
When you want to connect with your partner and feel you’re not being seen or heard, it’s frustrating, and sometimes downright painful.
And yet, this is such a common pattern with couples.
Using the latest research, this free workshop will show you why talking to your partner about what isn’t working often leads to greater disconnection, which is the opposite of what you both want.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get closer to your partner without having one of those disheartening discussions where neither of you end up feeling heard or understood?
In this workshop, you will discover:
- How biological differences complicate communication, leading to destructive patterns of relating and stereotypical roles where one partner nags and the other stonewalls.
- How improving the way you communicate leads to becoming closer to your partner than you ever could have imagined.
- What oxytocyn is and why it’s relevant to the depth of connection you have with your partner.
- How to use the Binocular Vision skill, in which each partner makes a conscious effort to consider each other’s point of view.
- How to work as a team, become closer, more intimate and honest with each other.
Here is what past participants of this free workshop have to say:
“Thank you so much for a very informative and helpful workshop. It opened my eyes to look at myself more and to be accountable, instead of blaming and to look at the positives and acknowledge them.”
“Ranka knows the material and is passionate about delivering it to benefit other. She uses stories in a very engaging way. She maintains lightness with a topic that can get heavy.”
“Very insightful and informative. Thank you for a great presentation.”
“Lovely location, lovely presenter. Great material well summarized and delivered, nice use of personal examples.”
“The workshop presented different views on an old situation, which I feel more able to address now.”
“Informative and provides the opportunity to uncover your blind spots.”
“Ranka’s examples are very expressive and informative.”
“This workshop was very insightful, practical, clear and powerful. Loving what she does shines through the presenter.”
“Engaging, friendly, informal atmosphere, very useful science and great anecdotes to learn from.”